SUMMER SCHOOL POLICIES
Crystal Sepulveda, Summer School Director
- Refunds of 35% of Summer School fee per child will be given for any withdrawals made prior to June 3, 2019. Any withdrawals on June 3, 2019 or after will not receive a refund.
- There will be no refunds on the summer school fees or class material fees should a student be absent during the summer session.
- You may request a change of one class once per student. Any additional requests for class changes will incur a fee of $10.
DROP-OFF AND PICK-UP
- Please use the Church parking lot for drop-off and pick –up of your child. For safety reasons children must not be dropped off prior to 8:45 a.m. unless accompanied by an adult until that time.
- Any student arriving before 8:45 a.m. must be signed into Morning Day Care with a drop off fee of $5.00.
- No student is allowed to leave the school campus prior to the 12:00 p.m. dismissal without having an authorized adult sign him/her out with the school director.
- Parents may pick their child/children up from their teacher in the designated area only. Please do not have them meet you anywhere else or take them while walking to their area.
- Children must be picked up by 12:15 p.m. in the designated area with their teacher each day, unless they are previously enrolled in summer camp.
- There is no supervision at St. Lawrence Martyr School after 12:15 p.m.
- Please call the summer school office at 310-316-3049 by 9:00 a.m. so we can inform their teachers.
- This phone number is to be used only from July 1 to July 26, 2019.
- Students are not allowed to use their cell phone during the summer school session from 8:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- Should your child need to make a phone call they are to use the summer school office phone while the director is there.
- Please inform your children of this before the first day of summer school.
SUMMER CAMP POLICIES
Kacie Riordan, Summer Camp Director
If your child will be absent, please contact me as soon as possible. It’s especially important to know if a student won’t be attending an off-campus field trip. The best ways to reach me are by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or text (310.525.6250).
CELL PHONES/ELECTRONICS/OTHER PERSONAL ITEMS
Students may not use their cell phones/electronics during camp hours. If your child needs to make a phone call, they are welcome to use the main daycare line or their personal cell phone after checking with me or a counselor. This rule is mainly in place so your child’s electronics are not damaged. St. Lawrence Martyr School/Church is not responsible for any lost/stolen/damaged electronic item of any kind.
PICK-UP OF CAMPERS
All students are to be signed out no later than 6 pm, with the exception of trips where we return later (as noted on calendar). Please let me know if you think you will be late for pick-up; I understand things happen. If this is a regular occurrence, a $20 late fee may be assessed.
On some days, if we’re finished with an activity/field trip early, we’ll put a movie on. All films are rated G through PG; a move will never exceed the “PG” rating.
Each student is required to wear their camp shirt at the beginning of camp through the end of the day. This is most important on off-campus days and strictly enforced.
We have a few extra shirts in the daycare room in case a child forgets to bring theirs that day. A $5 fee is assessed for washing the extra shirt at the end of the day, or you can purchase it for $10. You may also purchase shirts as long as they’re available throughout the month for $10.