Welcome to St Lawrence Martyr Summer School and Camp
Monday – Friday, July 1 – 26 except July 4th
Summer Camp Registration is now open.
Summer School registration is now closed.
Summer School Options
Summer School Hours
9 am – 12 pm
Drop off begins at 8:45 am
Pick up ends at 12:15 pm
Morning Day Care for Summer School
Drop off begins at 7:30 am
- Full 4 Weeks: July 1-26 – Cost $399 plus materials fees. (No class on July 4th)
- Session 1: July 1-12 – Cost $189 plus materials fees. (No class on July 4th)
- Session 2: July 15-26 – Cost $210 plus materials fees.
Sign up for ALL 4 weeks by April 12th, 2019, to receive a $25 discount. Cost for signing up for all 4 weeks before April 12th is $374.
Summer Camp Options
Summer Camp Hours
12 pm – 6 pm
- Full 4 Weeks: July 1-26 – Cost $795 (No class on July 4th)
- Weekly – $295.00
- $60/day on campus activities
- $70 day off-campus excursions
How to Register
- Each child MUST be registered separately.
- Complete Online Information and Release Form before selecting Summer School and Summer Camp options.
- Summer School – Choose Full Summer, Session 1 (Weeks 1 & 2), or Session 2 (Weeks 3 & 4).
- Then choose one class each for Period 1, Period 2, and Period 3. Classes are on a first come – first serve basis.
- Each class indicates the grade level. This is the grade in which the student will be entering in the 2019 fall semester for school. All students signed up must be within those grade levels.
- Summer Camp – Choose Full 4 Weeks, Weekly, or Daily.
- Add monthly Morning Day Care if desired.
- Payment Options
- To pay online choose PayPal at checkout. You don’t need a PayPal account if you choose PayPal you can use a credit or debit card.
- If you are paying by check the total must be paid by check within 3 days of registration. (If you are going to use drop-in day-care, payment is due at the time of sign in for each day, do not include this in with your total.)
- Questions? The school office does not have updated information regarding summer school and camp so please send your questions to –